These are the most importatn tables you need to remember. The last one is a file. These tables comes in handy when you need to extract data. There are instances in which data taken from suim is inaccurate. Using this tables and sqvi you can extract any data you need.
- AGR_AGRS - Shows simple roles within composite roles
- AGR_USERS - Shows user information for roles
- AGR_TCODES - Shows transactions assigned to roles "through the menu"
- AGR_1251 - Shows authorizations for roles; if you restrict it to authobj
- AGR_1252 - Shows OU
- S_TCODE, you can see more than table AGR_TCODES shows you